In this page, we review two best portable swimming pools, the first one is from Intex and the second one is from Bestway.
Intex Easy Set 12-Foot by 30-Inch Round Pool Set
When looking to buy your first pool set it is recommended that you begin with a small and manageable unit that will introduce you to the intricacies of set up and maintenance. A small unit like the easy set 12-Ft by 30-in round pool by Intex is easy to set up and maintain but offers great lessons on how prepare the right set up, conduct regular cleaning among others. it is also great to start with a cheap set as it will not cost you too much if you find that above ground pools are not for you and your family.
This round pool set is an easy to set up inflatable pool set meat for use by small children and adults looking to sit in the cool water. Set up is a breeze as you only to place the pool on prepared ground and then pump the upper ring full of air, however be sure to remember to flatten out any wrinkles as the pool fills up with water. If you are not comfortable with this, the included set up DVD guide will walk you through the process without skipping any step. Water is cleaned and kept as clear as possible using the included filter pump.
Features and Specifications
This easy set up inflatable pool set is made of vinyl and woven fiberglass. It stands at 12 feet x 30 inches when fully set up and filled with water up to the indicated level. It is both strong and holds up well even when under pressure. This material is also durable as it is designed to resist the damaging effects of weather elements. To set it up you will need to pump the upper ring full of air until it no longer has any visible creases on its surface. It is also recommended that you ensure that wrinkles are straightened as soon as the water level gets to a couple of inches.
Pros and Cons
To get a better view of this product, the pros and cons described below will be quite useful.
- It is quite cheap as compared to other options available. Great for buyers who are getting their first above ground pool sets.
- It is easy to set up. No tools or advanced skills are needed during the set up phase. Just pump it full of air using a bicycle pump or any other suitable air pump.
- This pool set is great for buyers with limited yard space and fun for small kids.
- Like other above ground pool sets, ground preparation is a must before setting up. This is not only tiresome but also time consuming.
- Removing wrinkles can be quite challenging especially if you let the water level go too high leaving the pool too heavy to stretch out.
If you are looking for an inexpensive above ground pool set that is easy to set up and fun for your kids, then this is a great option. However, there are better options for those willing to pay more.
Intex Easy Set Pool installation tips:
You also can check out how to set up on wikihow here (pictures)
Bestway 15-Foot by 36-Inch Fast Set Round Pool Set
If you are looking for an easy to set up and affordable pool set, this Bestway pool set is worth serious consideration. This pool set is easy to set up and great especially for families that have young kids. Since it is 36 inches high, younger children can be able to have fun in the pool without a high risk of drowning accidents. Children over three years old can be able to stand with their heads above water level as the set water level limit is at 80% of the height. Adults will have most of their upper torso submerged when in a sitting position.
This is a great above the ground pool designed especially for use by families with young kids who like to play in water. Parents looking to reap the benefits of having their kids playing at home where the pool is not congested, and they keep an eye on them will be most pleased. It is a circular 15 feet x 36 inches pool set. It is designed to be strong and durable with high strength PVC and Polyester three ply sidewalls. The fact that it is easy to set up makes it quite popular with buyers looking for a hassle free pool set.
Features and Specifications
The pool set is a circular above ground pool set that is easy to set up. It comes with PVC and polyester side walls for the best strength and durability. When set up, it is filled with 2689 gallons of water with the maximum level being reached at 80% of the height. A 530 gallon filter pump is used to keep the water clear and sanitary for the best health for users. Draining out water for cleaning or storage purposes is made easier with the controlled flow outlet valve. A garden hose can be attached to direct the water as required.
Pros and Cons
Carefully evaluating the pros and cons of any product gives you an idea of whether it is a suitable choice, comprehensively catering for your needs.
- This pool set is designed for easy set up. It is able to achieve this quite well as it takes only minutes to set up after understanding the set up DVD.
- With the included repair kit, maintenance is easy and convenient as well as inexpensive.
- Easy set up and taking apart means that you can store it away or set it up whenever you need it.
- It is one of the cheapest above ground pool sets available today.
- The high quality and strong PVC and polyester sidewalls are quite durable.
- On the other hand, the pool requires ground preparation before set up or else the water level will be off and the whole thing will not look right.
This is a great pool set for buyers looking for a unit that is best suited for use as a training pool for children. The low water height means that young kids can keep their head above water effortlessly when playing.
Bestway installation step by step
Images credit: Amazon.com