In this article, we will summarize most crucial trong and weak points of 5 best swimming pool ladders on Amazon. We are not going to include product features and specification which you can find in the product page.
Confer Plastics A-Frame 7200 Above Ground Adjustable Pool Roll-Guard Safety Ladder
- This ladder is very sturdy once you have it properly attached to the pool.
- The roll-down safety feature is very ingenious, so that children (or adults) can’t get into your pool when it’s not in use.
- The ladder is less expensive than others with the same features, and it works well.
- When trying to set up on 54″ pool (the size stated in the ad), the side supports were too high to allow the ladder to go over the pool.
- Ladder can cause falls if it’s not bolted to the pool.
- The ladder is too steep to use getting into and out of pool.
- It is helpful to have a friend or someone to help you assemble the ladder.
- Keep the key to the roll-down handy, since it locks so that neighbors can’t get in.
- Read all the assembly instructions carefully before you put it together.
Intex Deluxe Pool Ladder with Removable Steps for 48-Inch and 52-Inch Wall Height Above Ground Pools
- This ladder is easily removed from the pool, or you can remove the outside steps when it’s not in use, so that others cannot get in your pool.
- This is an excellent upgrade for people purchasing replacement Intex ladders.
- The ladder fits the pool sizes noted in the ad and is sturdy.
- It is a little shaky. Adults are uncomfortable on top of this ladder.
- This ladder is a bit narrow for use by adults who want to swim.
- We needed to use pavers to level the ladder so it would fit the pool.
- Assembly is easier if you have two people working on it.
- It is helpful to anchor this ladder to the ground for safety and stability.
- Do not allow more than one person on the ladder at a time, for safety’s sake.
Confer Above Ground Swimming Pool In-Pool Ladder Deluxe Pool Ladder
- It only took about a half hour to assemble this ladder and set it up in the pool.
- The treads are sturdy and wide, without being too big for kids.
- The steps won’t bend even when heavier adults walk on them.
- The plastic this ladder is made with is too flimsy.
- Only used it for one season before it had to be replaced.
- Ladder floats even when filled with sand or water.
- Be sure to fill the ladder with enough water or sand, to properly weigh it down.
- You can use foam under the inside at the bottom to keep from damaging the cover.
- Check steps occasionally to make sure none are loose.
Hydro Tools 87905 3-Step In-Ground Stainless Steel Ladder
- Old steps rusted, but with stainless steel, we hope this one will last longer.
- Frame seems sturdy and it doesn’t shake when we pull on it to get out of our inground pool.
- This is a great ladder for the money.
- For newbies, clearer instructions for assembly would be helpful.
- Bolts can get twisted when you are setting them into the handrail.
- The hardware covers should be made of metal, not plastic.
- It is easier to put this ladder together with two people, rather than doing it alone.
- Tighten the bolts well so that they don’t scratch people climbing the ladder.
- CLR helps to keep the metal stairs looking sparkling clean.
Confer In-Pool Above Ground Pool Ladder
- The handrails are adjustable, which allows for it to fit children and adults alike.
- The ladder screws into the deck easily and looks fine.
- The plastic of this ladder won’t rust in a saltwater pool.
- The ladder rungs hurt our feet when we use the ladder. Are we supposed to wear shoes in the pool?
- The handrails seem very flimsy, especially for adults going swimming in the pool.
- Ladder is uncomfortable to use for anyone over 100 pounds.
- The optional platform is helpful for children and elderly adults getting into the pool.
- Sand in the ladder will give it more stability.
- Rubber covers will make the pool steps more comfortable.
Check out the video how to install swimming pool ladder